To Register in SD Centre
- Eligibilities of Candidates are:
- Candidates should have passed B Tech/ Polytechnic Diploma from the institutes
approved by AICTE/Directorate of Technical Education of Concerned State.
Degree/Diploma in Library Science, Medical Laboratory Technology, Hotel Management
and Catering Technology etc are also eligible for apprentice training. Certificates should be from a University/ State Board of Technical Examination.
- Candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training elsewhere.
- Candidate should not have work experience of one year or more.
- Candidates should not have completed 3 years after passing of the qualifying examination
- Download application from the website www.sdcentre.org
- Remit fee in the Head of account 0202-02-800-94-OR at any treasury in Kerala.
Rs. 80/- for B-Tech and Rs.65/- for diploma (SC/ST Rs.40 & Rs.35 respectively)
- Submit the filled up application along with the following attachments:
- Original Chalan for fee remitted
- Self attested copy of provisional /original certificates of qualifying examination.
- Self attested copy of consolidated final mark list/grade card.
- Copy of caste certificate/SSLC, if fee relaxation is claimed.
- Candidates need not come to SD Centre for registration. They can send the applications by post also. Registration card will be issued then and there to those who come directly. Otherwise it will be sent by post.
- In Colleges, Principal/Placement officer/HODs/students leaders can take initiative to collect applications of a group of students and submit to SDC. Registration cards will be given to those who come with the applications to SDC on the same day if time permits; otherwise it will be sent by post.
- Registration card is required to attend walk-in- interviews organized by SD Centre.
- The candidates are directed to register in the national Web portal also to undergo apprentice training (www.mhrdnats.gov.in) and keep a printout of user-id and password. If any doubts/issues regarding online registration, please communicate with IT officer of Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) in the mail-id firstname.lastname@example.org
NB: Registration Card is required to attend the interviews